VDM® ALLOY 22 sheet 2.4602 coldrolled
|Range VDM:||VDM® Alloy 22|
SHEET VDM® ALLOY 22 (NICROFER 5621 HMO W) MATERIAL NO. 2.4602 / UNS N06022 VDTÜV WB 479:2017-05-18 ASTM B575-17 ASME BPVC.II.B-2019 SB-575 NACE MR0175/ISO 15156-3:2015 NACE MR0103/ISO 17945:2015 COLD ROLLED, SOLUTION ANNEALED, DESCALED INSPECTION CERTIFICATE 3.1 ACC. TO DIN EN 10204/01.2005
VDM® Alloy 22
VDM® Alloy 22 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with tungsten and extremely low carbon and silicon content. VDM® Alloy 22 has a broad field of application in the chemicals and petrochemicals industry and is used for components in organic processes that contain chloride and for catalytic systems. The material is especially effective in hot, contaminated mineral acids, solutions, organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid) or seawater.
- extraordinary resistance across a wide range of corrosive media under oxidizing and reducing conditions Bedingungen
- particularly high resistance to crevice, pitting, and stress corrosion
Certifications and approvals
- VDTÜV WB 479:2017-05-18
- ASME BPVC.II.B-2017 SB-575
- NACE MR0175/ISO 15156-3:2015
- NACE MR0103/ISO 17945:2015
- Inspection certificate 3.1 GEM. DIN EN 10204/01.2005
Complete product range
In our materials finder, you can find detailed information about all alloys we fabricate, including the relevant data sheets (subject to availability).