VDM® ALLOY 825 sheet 2.4858 coldrolled
|VDM Categoria:||VDM® Alloy 825|
SHEET VDM® ALLOY 825 (NICROFER 4221) MATERIAL NO. 2.4858 / UNS N08825 VDTÜV WB 432/1:2017-04-19 DIN 17744 09/2002 DIN 17750 09/2002 ASTM B424-11 (REAPPROVED 2016) ASME BPVC.II.B-2019 SB-424 BS 3072:1989 NACE MR0103/ISO 17945:2015 NACE MR0175/ISO 15156-3:2015 COLD ROLLED, SOFT ANNEALED, DESCALED INSPECTION CERTIFICATE 3.1 ACC. TO DIN EN 10204/01.2005
VDM® Alloy 825
VDM® Alloy 825 is a titanium-stabilized fully austenitic nickel-iron-chromium alloy with additions of copper and molybdenum. It is used in the oil and gas industry and in a wide variety of chemical processes.
- High resistance to chloride-induced stress corrosion
- Good resistance to chloride-induced pitting and crevice corrosion
- Good resistance to oxidizing and non-oxidizing hot acids
- Good toughness, even under continuous operation, at both room and elevated temperatures, up to approximately 550 °C (1.020 °F)
- Approval for pressure vessels with wall temperatures up to 450 °C (842 °F) acc. to VdTÜV and 538 °C (1,000 °F) for Section VIII Division 1 vessels acc. to ASME.
Certifications and approvals
ASME SB 424
ASTM B 424
NACE MR 0103
NACE MR 0175